Friday 20 January 2012

Some Photos from my Styling Photoshoot :)

For this photoshoot, it was just really to start making a portfolio of looks to show potential employees/clients like what I can do and stuff and my sort of style. All the clothes shown are my own and I am the model too :).
I worked with my Photographer friend Tyla, she is really awesome and we discussed locations and stuff together. 
Images were shot at one of her friends houses, The Sunken Gardens by Durban beach front, Colombo Coffee shop in Durban and at the Botha's Hill Train Tracks/Station in Hillcreast. 

Hope you like them!!

Coat: Zara
Jersey & Tie: Topman
Jeans: Levi
Shirt: Holmes Brothers

 Blazer & Tie: Vintage
Belt: H&M
Shirt: Woolworths
Pants: Bruno's Tailoring Durban (Tailored/Made for me exclusively) 
 Shirt: Zara
Belt: Topman
Jeans: Levi
Socks: Woolworths
Shoes Cignal at Markhams
Watch: Emporio Armani 
Sunglasses: Spitfire
 Shirt: Holmes Brothers
Tie: Topman
Vest: Topshop
Boots: Cignal at Markhams
Jeans: Zara
Jewellery: Topman/Topshop
 Scarf: Aldo
Shirt and Cardigan: Vertigo
Pants: Bruno's Tailoring Durban (Tailored/Made for me exclusively) 
Sunglasses: Rayban 
 Coat and Scarf: Zara
Turtle-neck: H&M
Blazer: Holmes Brothers
V-Neck: Topman
Jeans: Jay Jays
Boots: H&M
Rings: Street Merchants in Dubai
Bracelet: Bought from a Buddhist Fair

4 comments:

  1. Look at that model, you lil Kooples you! I love all of them, except I want more!! I'm not friends with the Photographer on Facebook, so can't view all of them and it's seriously bumming me out! But anyway you seriously have so much potential, you'll be big one day, don't let anyone tell you differently!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Litsy :). You are the best ever. Love you :) xxxxx

      Delete
  2. beautiful photo's!
    i'm super jealous!!!
    you need to do way more outfit posts, please :)
    well done, your really rocking all the looks, and awesome taste in clothes ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :). I will defiantly do some more!! Its a lot of fun hahaha. You're awesome :) Xx

      Delete