Monday 24 September 2012

l'Ecole Supérieure des Arts et techniques de la Mode

This week was my first week at ESMOD (Thats why I haven't blogged the past few days. I have been quite busy). So far, I don't have that much to say, but it is everything I have hoped it would be.

I have classes in the afternoon, and in the afternoon are two classes, in those two classes there are about 45 students and out of those 45 students, there are about 20 different nationalities.

Pretty cool right?

I love it so much. 
Here are some pictures from my first week.

On orientation day, I had to collect my mannequin, book, supplies and all that stuff.
Trying to carry it all by myself around Paris was the hardest thing I have ever had to do and it was so embarrassing because I kept on dropping everything.
When I finally got a taxi, he started laughing and was seriously like
"What the fuck is all this shit".

I wish I could have seen myself and laughed at this skinny ass white boy carrying all these things. 
OH, btw my school is like older than the country I come from and it is where the Tape Measure and the Mannequin were invented. 

This is my mannequin Vivienne. She is pretty cool.
She is single long walks on the beach and Vivaldi, so call me if you want a date with this beauty 
;).

I think she has become suicidal after listening to all my drama and depressing movies and music I have.

Yes, my school is prettier than yours.

In such a beautiful building, how can you not be inspired to create something wonderful?
<3

1 comment:

  1. You're right; your school is WAY prettier than mine! I'd be inspired everyday just by being there! Lucky! :)

    http://AnthonyElle.com

    ReplyDelete