Sunday 23 September 2012

La Vie en Rose

A day in Le Marais <3
This is Anna.
She is one of my best friends from South Africa, she is so amazing.
Just like a female, prettier version of me. 
She was in Paris for the weekend on a Contikki tour so naturally she snuck away and came and saw me instead of being with the group.
Since she was only here for Saturday night and today I decided to take her to my favourite place in Paris - Le Marais.

Le Marais is an area of Paris between the 3eme and 4eme Arrondissement. 
It has kind of a bad reputation for being dirty and a bit dodgy (which it isn't really). 
It is like the jewish, gay and up and coming area of Paris. A lot of artists, up and coming designers and young people live there so it has a really cool vibe, similar to like Camden in London with a lot of cool stores, vintage stuff, street art and amazing people.

Here are some of my favourite things from there: 
(Most of it is like street art. Whenever you are in Le Marias, look out for some amazing stuff. It is really cool and there is a lot to see).


(After that SS2013 collection, I don't think so.)



(Penis shaped baguettes from Legay Choc bakery. 
This is the gay district after all darling ;)).


My ring from Addicted - Rue Saint-Croix de la Bretonnerie, 75004

Modern art fountain outside Centre George Pompidou


Love you long time lil Minx 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment