Thursday 11 October 2012

Paris Fashion Week

Since this is my first time living in Paris, this year also marked my very first PARIS FASHION WEEK, and it was by far probably the best week of my life. 

This is my new favourite person Louis, he is a Blogger from Roma/Milan (His blog is louisviaroma.blogspot.it and twitter @Louis_Via_Roma)

Louis and I

On Wednesday, we sat Front Row at The Mugler show. 
The collection was okay I guess, nothing crazy exciting but I really loved the shoes.
Check my video of the Finale below.



Bryan Boy was there, and so was Kyle Anderson.
Bryan looked like he was wearing a jacket made from Azealia Banks's green weave.
I was just happy I got a free bottle of Angel that I can give to my sister for Christmas. 

Next we went to Café de Flore for Cocktails before the Mugler Afterparts. 


Louis had eggs too but overpriced coffee is more my thing, so I just had that.

Azealia Banks, Sky Ferreira, Nicola Formichetti, The Misshapes were also at the Mugler Afterparty and one of my new style Icons, Susanne Bartsch (Below).
There I met Greg Krelenstein from the Misshapes (Pictured above with me).
He is really cool, and his music is awesome. 
(Photo from: louisviaroma.blogspot.fr)

(Like her hair? I know the Pretty girl that does it, but more about her just now)

That was one of my most favourite nights ever, but the rest of the week was just as amazing.
On Thursday, I was very very very annoyed because I missed the Balmain show because I had class and the day got even worse when I found out Louis (who did get to go) had been photographed by Bill Cunningham :-/.

Next was Le Perle and the Surface to Air party in Le Marais. 
I had to run to meet Louis and Margo (or Marco. ...I haven't quite figured out his name) and I got quite drunk on the free champagne. I look like a looser because I ran to meet them right after school and I still had my school bag with my sewing supplies in. ...Thank goodness the Bouncer didn't check my bag.

I don't really remember much from this night, But I do remember going to Silencio and Cha Cha? I don't know.

SATURDAY NIGHT was probably my favourite out of all.
I don't have any photos from then, but we went to Le Tigre.
I also met Elliot (www.eliottandthebeati.com and @EliottMnl), and Giuliano (hhholy.blogspot.fr and 
@HOLY_SPICE), both of them are crazy nice and fun guys. Elliot even let me borrow his scarf because it was so crazy cold. 
(Im not used to this whole "European Autumn" thing).
I also met this really nice guy dressed in a skirt, he looked like a Givenchy Model. He has the coolest style everrrrrrrrr. 
Yeah, I only got home that night at like 15:00 the next day and had to work on an assignment with only 1 hour sleep. 
Never try mix being a Fashion student with Fashion Week. 

Monday was my final Fashion Week night, and it was Crazy. 
I met Louis (who tricked me into going out by saying it was his last night in Paris when it actually wasn't) and Giuliano for the The is New York Party at Le Régines. 


(Me in the Kenzo Cap, Louis and Giuliano in the white shirt)

At the party, Greg played (it was like his party after all I think) and I met this Pretty Lady. She is Raquel (raquelmartuscelli.com/), and she is responsible for Susanne Bartsch's amazing hair styles, and she is like really pretty too.
(Photo from: louisviaroma.blogspot.fr) 

Kanye West, Sky Ferreira and Alexander Wang were also there, but I had to leave early because I had school the next day, but before I left I stole Louis's skirt and was spinning around the Champs Elysees. It was a lot of fun. I should do it again sometime.

Anyway, it was an amazing week and I met the most amazing people ever.
The first of many more fashion weeks to come.
Miss all you guys.
<3

Yeah, my life is very boring now
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment