Sunday 23 September 2012

Running with Wolves and I'm on the Prowl.

In Paris, fashion is more than just what you wear.
There is a whole fashion culture here, that is unheard of in many other places.
It doesn't matter what you are doing everyday, you just have to look good.

So, here are a few of my looks and some of my favourite purchases I have made in Paris so far.
(Sorry for the terrible picture quality. I don't have someone to take pictures for me :P)

Looks du Jour
Un
Blazer: Zara
T-Shirt: Zara
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: T.U.K
Deux 
Shirt: Zara
Cardigan: Vertigo
Belt: Trenery
Jeans: Vertigo
Socks: Emporio Armani
Shoes: Carducci
Tote: Saviour Brand Co.
Trois 
Leopard Vest: Topshop
Blazer: Holmes Bros.
Jeans: Vertigo
Boots: Zara
Quatre
Trench: Vertigo
Shirt: Zara
Belt (Separate): Vertigo
Jeans: Zadig & Voltaire
Shoes: Carducci
Envelope: Ami
Ring: Topman
Sunglasses: Burberry
Cinq
Blazer: Vintage
Shirt: Sisley
Jeans: Levis
Shoes: Kenzo x Vans
Watch: Ice

A Few of my Favourites
Zadig & Voltaire Deluxe Gold Jeans
Ami Envelope
Printemps Homme - Boulevard Haussmann, 75009 

Kenzo x Vans Yellow Floral Print Shoes
Kenzo x New Era Navy Floral Print Cap
Kenzo - Place de la Madeleine, 72008
Indian Skeleton Ring
Addicted - Rue Saint-Croix de la Bretonnerie, 75004



2 comments:

  1. I love this Bretty! Please do more outfit posts more often. You have such amazing style and it would be such a waste not to share it with your blog readers... And even if it's not for them, do it for me atleast. I miss seeing you dressed up and handsome every week. I miss getting inspiration from your clothes!

    ReplyDelete